Happy Father's Day

It's Father's Day today in Australia and last week the children in my Kinder/Prep class got to make some owl cards for their dads (You can see their work HERE).

I thought I'd pop in to share with you the two sample ones I made to show the children.


 The moustache is made from the Bird Punch wings.

 The tie is a Silhouette Cutting File.


Project Recipe:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Two Step Owl Punch Digital Download - 122153 (made into a cutting file), 1 1/4" and 3/4" Circle Punches, Two Step Bird Punch, Basic Pearls, Sponge Dauber, Poetry Prints DSP (retired), Silhouette File for the 'tie'.

I hope all the dads had a lovely Father's Day.  Unfortunately my hubby had to work today and then flew out late this afternoon to attend a conference in Melbourne for the week :(

Inspired?  Please check out my on-line store for the entire range of gorgeous products from Stampin' Up! ®.  My customers receive a free tutorial with every order :)

Comments