Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Anne Marie

The beautiful Anne Marie Hile is celebrating her birthday and I have joined in with the 'Linky' party to wish her the happiest of days!

I got to know Anne Marie when I was on the very first Design Team for Dynamic Duos and these days we keep in touch through Facebook. 

I heard she likes all things, 'pink and girly' so I have made her one of my Butterfly Easel Cards to wish her a very happy birthday.

 

Hip, hip hooray!


 


  

This card has been electronically cut using my Silhouette Cameo, then stamped, embossed and sanded for the finished look.


7 comments:

Melissa said...

Bronwyn, your butterfly cards are always beautiful and this pink one is no exception! Love the embossed detail!

Lisa said...

Beautiful and feminine Bronwyn, she'll love this!!

Sandie C said...

Gorgeous butterfly easel card. Love the pink tones and that rose really sets it off beautifully.

Michelle said...

Wow, Bronwyn! Your card is amazing! A very clever and beautiful butterfly!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hi Bronwyn! Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for not only creating such a beautiful card but for taking the time to do this blog hop. You all caught me by surprise and I am honestly so touched. You really made my birthday very special. Thank you, my friend. Big hugs!! :)

nwilliams6 said...

So pretty! Perfect BD card for someone who loves pink and girly stuff!

Lesley Croghan said...

Gorgeous as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...