Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Neutrals DSP (Crumb Cake)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
+ Envelope Punch Board, Stamping Sponges
1. Prepare punched pieces and die cuts
2. Optional: Sponge around front pieces with matching ink.
3. Make a little gift bag/box with a 6X6 piece of DSP. I made one with the Envelope Punch Board and followed this tutorial by Monica Gale (UK) -
(I folded down the top flap so the gift bag will fit neatly inside the Top Note section)
Now you're ready to make this little guy -
Inside Front Piece
5. On the second piece, cut off at the score line and discard top section -
7. Assemble the eyes using the circle punches - 1 3/4" x1 Choc Chip cut in half for eye lids, 1 3/4" x 2 in Whisper White, 1 3/8" x 2 in Soft Sky, 1" x 2 in Basic Black. Attach 2 small Basic Pearls.
9. Attach the Full Hearts to the inside of both Top Note body pieces.
10. Adhere the gift bag to the inside of the front piece of the body as shown below -
11. Apply sticky strip to the top of the gift bag and adhere the front and back body pieces together -
13. Glue on the back head piece to the back of the owl body -
14. Attach velcro dots on the inside of the front head piece and match up to the inside of the front body piece to form a flap -
Thanks so much for stopping by,
For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop -