Marina Butterfly

Hi and welcome to my blog.  Today I have a butterfly easel card to share with you.  It was made using Beautiful Butterfly Shapes' digital punches from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio and cut out using an electronic cutter (Silhouette Cameo).  Did you know that you can trial MDS for FREE for 30 days!


     
Once you're familiar with MDS and e-cutters, you're bound to want to know how to make your very own Butterfly Easel Card like the Marina Mist one that I have shared with you today! ... or maybe you don't have a clue about where to start in this 'digital world' because it's all just a bit high tech???  No problem!  I've written a tutorial that will show you, step by step, how you can download digital punches to make fun shaped cards -


SUO Challenges also have a Birds, Bees and Butterflies Theme happening at the moment, so hop on over and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line store

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/

Comments