Choose Happiness

I've just spent a lovely weekend away on a Women's Retreat for church. We stayed at Camp Clayton in Ulverstone.  Of course I just had to take some of my stamping stash to play with.

I really love one of my new stamp sets, 'Choose Happiness' and seeing "the beach is my happy place", I combined the two and found some beautiful, smooth rocks to stamp the images on.

 
My friend, Nadia, took these photos for me and I love how they turned out.
 


      


 



The feather image is a little sneak peek from a new, soon to be released stamp set called Four Feathers (available 28th August).


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

H2 :) said…
Wow, these are awesome, Bron, & Nadia has captured them beautifully! :)
Rachel said…
These are lovely! Did you stamp directly on the rocks? With stazon? Regular ink?

Thanks!