Tag a Bag Gift Box

Oh look what we made at Stamp Class last night!  Yes ... it's CASED from the Catty, page 14 to be precise.  I had not taken much notice of these Tag a Bag Gift Boxes until 3 designers from CTC Challenges made their own version of the catalogue project for our very first challenge.

Needless to say, I just had to buy a couple of packets of these gift boxes for our ladies to 'test drive' at class.  It was a great project, especially for beginners and everyone enjoyed the evening.  They also went home with a scrap page courtesy of De Arn and a card from the Hip, Hip Hooray Card Kit.

   

 
I'm already looking forward to the next stamp class!  We will be doing a Project Life Page with De Arn and a card and 3D item with me.
 
 

Comments

Hey there Bron!
WOW it really was a super night!! I'm looking forward to the next one too!!! YAY!
SMiles Sharnee :)