SUO 103 - Geometrical Shapes

Wowee! Life has been hectic lately but I'm so pleased that I managed to get this project completed in time for SUO 103.  This fortnight we are challenging you to make a project using Geometric Shapes and to 'move away' from the usual rectangles and squares that tend to feature in many paper craft projects.

I went with a Hexagon Theme with my 3D download, DSP, die, stamp, punch and tag! 


     

I just love the Cool Like That Giftable Templates and have waited to share the six sided box with lid so I could feature if for this challenge. I'm pretty chuffed with how it turned out. As many of you know, I am passionate about using MDS downloads with my e-cutter. It's fun and the possibilities are endless.

I hope I have inspired you to play along with our Geometric Shapes Challenge over at SUO.
 
 

Design Team Blogs -

Stacey Ailes

Thanks for stopping by,
Project Recipe:
Card Stock and Matching Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding, Tangelo Twist
(Retired Basic Grey ribbon)

Comments

Bronwyn I just had to pop by and say how much I love that adorable box! Love the little hexagons, right down to the teeny tiny ones cut out of the tag. I have just purchased an e-cutter and am so excited to be able to do more of this kind of thing!
Patrice said…
Such a cool little box Bron, love it. x
Ooo those colours are pretty cool and the way the box opens is super groovy!!
Smiels Sharnee :)
ColourmehappyDi said…
Just found your fab little box, Bron. Perfect for the challenge & I love it even more now I realise it's from a download I have too.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope all is great with you.
Hugs,Di :-)