Butterfly Basics Easel Card

These holidays are whizzing by and I've hardly had a chance to venture into my craft room.  It has been a busy time with two trips away and visitors.  Today was the day to get my craft 'fix' and it was a very productive afternoon.

One of the cards that I made was a butterfly easel card using the largest die from the Butterfly Basics Bundle.  The base of the card was 'fussy cut' after tracing around the outline of the die with a pencil.  It was worth the extra effort as it turned out better than I anticipated.

 
 
   
 
Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB), Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 


Comments

KristyLee said…
Really beautiful butterfly card, love how you turned it into an easel card, great job!
Peace,
KristyLee
MarvA1ix said…
This is so pretty that I had to follow a link from somebody else's board on Pintrest, which is something I've never done. I just had to see how clever it was, and how you did it. I'll have to give it a try myself. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kathynruss said…
I have this bundle coming soon. I love fussy cutting, so making this is in my future! TYFS
Absolutely Gorgeous! Will definitely need to take a stab at casing this one! :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
Oh, this is so pretty. I will have to try this soon. :)