Saturday, January 24, 2015

Butterfly Basics Easel Card

These holidays are whizzing by and I've hardly had a chance to venture into my craft room.  It has been a busy time with two trips away and visitors.  Today was the day to get my craft 'fix' and it was a very productive afternoon.

One of the cards that I made was a butterfly easel card using the largest die from the Butterfly Basics Bundle.  The base of the card was 'fussy cut' after tracing around the outline of the die with a pencil.  It was worth the extra effort as it turned out better than I anticipated.

 
 
   
 
Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB), Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 


5 comments:

KristyLee said...

Really beautiful butterfly card, love how you turned it into an easel card, great job!
Peace,
KristyLee

MarvA1ix said...

This is so pretty that I had to follow a link from somebody else's board on Pintrest, which is something I've never done. I just had to see how clever it was, and how you did it. I'll have to give it a try myself. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kathynruss said...

I have this bundle coming soon. I love fussy cutting, so making this is in my future! TYFS

Tina said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Will definitely need to take a stab at casing this one! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, this is so pretty. I will have to try this soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...