CASE-ing the Catty Challenge #18 - Occasions Birthday

Hi there.  Welcome to addINKtive designs and another challenge at CASE-ing the Catty.  This week we are looking at the Birthday section of the Occasions Catalogue for inspiration.
 
It's pretty obvious that I have CASED the project featured on the bottom right hand corner of page 10.  The Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets, Celebrate Today Stamps and Balloon Framelit Dies were still sitting on my desk from the last crafting session, so this was a quick and easy choice for me, especially because I have 'hit the ground running' since going back to work.

 
  
I love the versatility of the washi sheets used with dies as they 'jazz up' mason jars, milk bottles, acetate etc. There are so many possibilities.
Why don't you join us at CTC this week?  There's so much inspiration in the Birthday section.  We are also on the lookout for Guest Designers! 

Thanks for stopping by,
 

Comments

AB. said…
This project looks fantastic! I have only just broken out the washi sheets for a card I was making for Monday. They are so fun!....and I see that little owl in the background and I love her too!!!!!