CASEing the Catty - Love and Sympathy


Hi there.  Welcome to addinktive designs and the latest CASEing the Catty Blog Hop The CTC Crew are a group of SU demonstrators that are CASEing their way through the latest Stampin' Up! Catalogue and this week we are checking out the 'Love and Sympathy' section.  Did you 'feel the love' from Rachel's beautiful project?  Now we're switching to a sympathy card; unfortunately I have a couple of these to make this week.


My CTC Card is a CASE from Page 25 of the Catty -



   

Project Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Thoughts and Prayers, Awesomely Artistic, Choose Happiness
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Early Espresso
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories:  Tea Lace Paper Doily, Stacked with Love Designer Washi (retired), Natural Linen Thread, Basic Metal Buttons - Gold, Lots of Labels Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals


Here's the source of my inspiration -
     

 Trying out a new prop for my photos -

I hope you are enjoying the 'hop'.

 Up next is the talented Jess Williams -

Thanks for hopping by,

Comments

Christine Blain said…
This card is really lovely, Bron. Nice job, sneaking in a bit of "denim-y" blue, too.
Lillybet said…
Gorgeous as always Bronwyn, love the little leaves poking out from behind the framelits and curving up from the corner. I like the new prop! Beautiful CASE Liz
AB. said…
So pretty! I like your uncluttered version better than the original. I love your new photo prop too! :)
Your card is so much better than the one featured in the catalogue, love the nest with the twine.
Unknown said…
I absolutely love the card in the catalogue and I love, love, love our take on it Bronwyn. Just fabulous!
Monique said…
Love your CASE, it is less busy than the original and each of the elements stand out. Beautiful
Judy May said…
Gorgeous card, Bronwyn! Love how you used the Thoughts & Prayers tree.
Rachel Palmieri said…
The simplicity and 'clean' feel of your CASE, makes your version my preferred choice over the catty version, Bron.