The Stamp Review Crew - Petite Petals

Hi and welcome to The Petite Petals Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.  We are a group of Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrators who love to show you just how much you can do with one stamp set.  

If you get lost, just click on the banner below to take you to our main blog, where you will see a list of all the participants for this round.
http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html

Petite Petals Stamp Set

Clear Mount - 133115 ($22.00 AUD)


Petite Petals is one of my 'go to' sets as there's such a variety of flower patterns and they make the cutest embellishments.  I've made two projects to share with you today; the first is an original design and the second is an oldie but a goodie!  

I hope you are getting lots of inspiration from the SRC Crew.  Enjoy the hop!



Project 1 - Flowerpot Easel Card

Front View

Inside the Card

    
Side View

I've seen 3D 'flowerpots' made from the Petal Cone Die but that is now retired stock so I went searching for a substitute. The Envelope Liners Framelits looked like they would do the trick;  I ordered them especially so I could design a Flower Pot Easel Card.  The idea in my head came together quite easily and I'm 'chuffed' with how it turned out.  This card was made with the smallest framelit and I plan to make some more with all three of the dies and write a tutorial.

Of course the Petite Petals are great for making quick and easy flower embellishments especially when you have the matching punch; no fussy cutting required!

Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Petite Petals, Kinda Eclectic, Sprinkles of Life
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Garden Green
Card Stock:  Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic Black, Silver
Accessories:  Envelope Liners Framelits, Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Handpicked Framelits Dies, Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch, PL Corner Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Dimensionals and Glue Dots.



Project 2 - Mini Gift Purse



   
I love the fact that SU have reintroduced the 6"X6" paper stacks of DSP as it makes making these cute little purses so much easier!  There's very little stamping for this project but the Petite Petals flower makes such a gorgeous embellishment to add to the purse's clasp.

Here's a link to one I made a few year's back and I followed the tutorial from Stamp and Scrap with Frenchie.

Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Petite Petals
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
Accessories:  Cherry on Top DSP Stack, Decorative Label Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, Mini Silver Brads



Up next on the hop is Dawn Tidd from Tiddbits from Dawn -

http://tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com/tiddbits-from-dawn/2015/06/the-stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html


http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-stamp-review-crew-petite-petals.html


Thanks for joining us today,

 
 
PS: Did you know that Petite Petals team up beautifully with Flower Shop?  Here's an example from an earlier post, just in case you missed it -
 
    
 

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
These are amazing! Beautiful pot of flowers and such a unique card! And the purse is as sweet as can be!
Dawn Tidd said…
Each of your projects is amazing! Who would have thought of a flower pot from the Envelope Liners? You! You always have such clever projects!
Jen Timko said…
I'm just speechless with that adorable easel card. You are so brilliant!!! And the purse, well of course it is fab too!
Anonymous said…
Wow Amazing and beautiful!! The Easel card is just so clever!! The purse is too cute!
Yapha Mason said…
Oh my word, what gorgeous cards! That flowerpot easel card is AMAZING!!!
Heidi Baks said…
Really creative and beautiful, Bronwyn! I love the way you think with the flower pot, and such beautiful little details!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely adorable projects. There are so many pretty details that I won't pick one but simply thank you for showing us what ELSE can be done with this set and with our paper!
Tanya Boser said…
Oh my, that flower pot card is gorgeous! The first thing that caught my eye was the embossing, LOVE that texture on the pop. Then I read that it was made with the Envelope Liner die....can't wait for that tutorial!
The purse is adorable also, as is the basket of flowers at the bottom on the post :)
V Perkins said…
These are so pretty. I'm looking forward to the tutorial on the flower pot.
Mike said…
Okay, Bronwyn, I am officially overwhelmed! WOW! What a n amazing use of this set. And I love how you incorporated the easel look into it. What a great project!
Mary said…
Love the flower pot card, can't wait for the tutorial! That purse is darling and would be a great way to give small gifts too!
Gloria S said…
I love the 3-D affect you gave us with both of these cards. Thank so much for these ideas. I've learned so much.
Gloria S said…
What the flower shop?
Betty said…
Adorable! I LOVE the little garden shovel for the holder!
Wow! Your projects are amazing - so creative. I especially love that little purse.
Unknown said…
So love the flower pot easel card. Please, please do a tutorial for it! Thank you!