Birthday Blooms for The Colour Tree

We're up to the eighth challenge at The Colour Tree and I'm sharing another card that I made during my summer break.  Work has been all consuming lately and I haven't made a single paper craft project this month.  I will run out of my stash next week so here's hoping I can get back into my craft room soon.

A big thanks to my friend and down-line, De Arn, who lent me Birthday Blooms and Rose Garden Thinlits (among other stamps) for a week during my holidays.  It was only fitting that I saved this one for her birthday.


  http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-colour-tree-challenge-8.html

There's two new In-Colours in this week's colour combo at TCT and Gold has made it into the mix again!  I hope you will join me for the latest challenge.

 

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gumnuts for The Colour Tree

Just Add Wheels

The Colour Tree Challenge #10