Sadly I don't have a project to share with you today as my day job is all consuming at the moment and my craft room is in chaos. These two factors combined equals zero 'mojo' for me :( My stash of cards that I made over the summer break for TCTC have run out and I will need to wait until after Easter before I can find the time to craft again.
Thankfully, Liz, my March Guest Designer has a project to share with you. Make sure you hop by her blog and leave some comment love -
Tomorrow I'm off to Sydney for a Principal's Conference so I will check in next weekend to see what projects have been linked up. Until then ... Happy crafting!
About The Colour Tree Challenges -
Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I host a weekly colour challenge where you can ink up and link up for a chance to be in TCTC Top 3 Picks (only one Top Pick if there are less than 7 entries and more than 2). At the end of each month a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top Three Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
Challenge Guidelines -
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (from any company, retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
- At the end of each month, a 'winner' will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.