I've just come back from a week in Sydney where I attended a Principal's conference so no time to craft for me. Fortunately, my lovely Guest Designer, Liz, has an absolutely stunning card to share with us today. Don't you just love the beautiful water colour background that she has created? We hope it inspires you to join in with this week's challenge.
About The Colour Tree Challenges -
Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I host a weekly colour challenge where you can ink up and link up for a chance to be in TCTC Top 3 Picks (only one Top Pick if there are less than 7 entries and more than 2). At the end of each month a Winner will be chosen from one of the weekly Top Three Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.
Challenge Guidelines -
Now it's your turn. If you would like to enter the challenge, please follow these instructions, have fun and inspire others -
- Create a NEW paper craft project for the current challenge.
- Any craft products (retired or current) may be used in TCT Challenges but please stick closely to the SU (Stampin' Up! ®) colour palette. Other neutrals may be used in conjunction with the challenge colours - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Kraft and Sahara Sand.
- Post your project to your blog or public gallery that directly mentions and links to this post. Include the graphic from The Colour Tree Challenges in your blog post.
- Complete the Linky Tools section below using the direct link to your project.
- Enter as many times as you like and combine with as many other challenges as you wish (with the exception of another colour challenge).
- At the end of each month, a 'winner' will be chosen from one of the weekly Top 3 Picks and will be invited as a Guest Designer for an upcoming challenge.