The Stamp Review Crew - Botanical Blooms

Hi there. To kick off the month of August, The Stamp Review Crew are back for another blog hop. This round we are featuring the stamp set, Botanical Blooms.

We are a group of International Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who love to show you lots of creative ways to use your stamps.

If you get lost along the way, just click on the banner below to take you to the main blog where you will see a list of participants for this round -

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/08/stamp-review-crew-botanical-blooms.html


Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set
140757 - $30.00 (AUD)


For my first project I created some miniature succulents using the stamps and coordinating dies -

1.  Miniature Succulents

On our recent trip to Deloraine I purchased these very cute, miniature, clay pots with the idea in mind to make some paper succulents for this hop.  They are now on display in my craft room and every time I look at them they make me smile, mainly because I know these 'plants' won't die on me and also because I love this hobby obsession of mine and never tire of discovering the versatility of our SU products!

 Sweet Sugarplum Ink on Mint Macaron Card Stock -
Die Cuts x 3

 Always Artichoke Ink and Card Stock -
Die Cuts x 3

 Garden Green Ink and Card Stock -
Die Cuts x 3

Speaking of versatility, every time I finish a packet of Glue Dots I wonder what I will make from the left over cardboard reels. After seeing a cute bird cage on Pinterest recently, I decided to put my thoughts into action. Mmmm ... I think I need the Best Birds Bundle now.  Anyway, here's my bird cage filled with Botanical Blooms -

2. Botanical Bird Cage



I have written a tutorial for this and it will feature in my first post on my new blog!  Yep ... addINKtive designs now has a new home.  I have been working behind the scenes to create a more professional look to my website. I must admit that it has been a steep learning curve but I have enjoyed the challenge and am very excited about how it is all coming together.  It has now gone LIVE!

You can hop back to Jess Williams or forward to Bruno Bertucci. Both are bound to wow you with their amazing creations.

http://thepapercaper.com.au/2016/08/01/src_bb    http://stampinbruno.blogspot.com/2016/08/stamp-review-crew-blog-hop-botanical.html



Thanks for hopping by,


Comments

Tanya Boser said…
Yet again you amaze me with your creativity!! I adore those little succulents and can't wait to try my hand at them! And your bird cage full of blooms is adorable :)
Kelly Kent said…
OMG Bronwyn - your creativity is limitless. The little pot plants are truly inspired! Love, love, love! Kelly x
Nikki Spencer said…
OMG! These are too cute for words Bron. Those adorable little succulents are so creative...Love! xx
WOW awesome projects as always your creativity just blows me away! Gorgeous and the adorable little succulents too cute!
Mickey Roberts said…
Bronwyn, these projects are adorable! The succulents are just adorable and the bird cage is amazing!
littlebitoftoto said…
I truly love your art....what wonderful little succulents and the bird cage is super
Heidi Baks said…
Excuse me, what??? I am speechless... these are amazing and look so real!!
Dawn Tidd said…
Amazing!! Cutest little succulents I've seen and what a terrific idea! The bird cage is precious! I'm going to try these, Bronwyn, you've inspired me! :)
Linda Callahan said…
You are crazy talented girl! These,projects are amazing! Love them!
Mike said…
Bronwyn, you never cease to amaze. The first pic is deceiving in that they look so much bigger than they are, but the acrylic bloc pic puts them in perspective! Georgeous and so clever!
Unknown said…
Bronwyn, i love these and would love to do a craft project with my kids. what dies are they? regards, julia