Happy Birthday to You .. this Card is made from Elephant Poo !

Thai Poo

I had so much fun making this card (After a spot of Report writing first, as one has to get their priorities right!).

The lovely Jim (our Business Manager at work) and his daughter, Victoria, have recently come back from a Mission's trip to Thailand. They know that I LOVE to make cards and brought me back two rolls of handmade paper made from ... elephant poo! How awesome!

I couldn't wait to make something with it. There will be more creations to follow, as I can guarantee they will be a hit in the School Office!




Here's the Project Recipe -
Stamps: Wild About You, Owl Together Now, Birthday Wish
Ink: Basic Gray, Ruby Red, Basic Black
Cardstock: Going Gray (textured), Whisper White and Red Elephant Poo Paper!
Accessories: Clips Assortment, Haiku DSP, 1 3/4" and Wide Oval Punches, Stamping Sponges, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope this brought a little smile :)

Bronwyn

Comments

the detail in this card is awesome Bron!!! How funny too! The red and the raised elephant with his bright balloon is gorgeous! I love the paper clip too!!
Smiles SHarnee :0)