Make Something Masculine ...
... that's the 81st Challenge for SUO Challenges! I've been away on a holiday to sunny Brisbane (It was an enjoyable break with 30+ degrees Celsius on most days) and I was itching to get back into my Studio to do some serious paper crafting. So I set about making a Camera Card mainly because I wanted to crack open some new DSP (I Am Me) and ink up a new stamp set (Notable Notions) . The camera shape is designed using the following SU Digital Punches - Tags For All - Bow Wrap and Tag 4, Circle Punch and Rounded Corner Punch . It was then cut out with my Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine (Basic Gray and Whisper White Card Stock). (More information on how I did this in my previous post). A 1 1/4" Circle Punch was used to cut out the stamped image and an Itty Bitty Punched Circle and Rhinestone were added to complete the look. I hope you get a chance to join in with the challenge to Make Something Masculine at SUO Challenges #81 this w...





Comments
My fave combo would be the choc chip and crumb cake - love those tones.
Thanks so much for your tutorial on how to make these beautiful easel cards too.
Best wishes,
Sam.