Perfect Pennants - Perfect for a Mini Scallop Circle Easel Card

It was inevitable that after unwrapping a new die (Perfect Pennants) from my second pre-order which finally arrived (no Brownie points for Australia Post), that I would have an easel card made within the week!


Stamp Set - Clearly for You


DSP - Beau Chateau (Sneak Peak)


Bigz Die - Perfect Pennants

This was made from one of the circle shapes on the die which has heaps of potential and I'm not even thinking 'pennants'!

I spent most of yesterday at my craft desk as I have a lot to do before SU Regionals in Hobart. I also needed to keep busy as a lifelong friend lost his battle with prostate cancer on Thursday. We grew up in the same town, went to the same church, highschool and Youth Group and we even 'went out' for two years. I'm glad that we remained good friends over the years and hubby and I got to see him when his family were holidaying in Tassie over the Christmas Break. I'm feeling a bit sad right now but know he's in a better place where there's no suffering. I'll be busy making sympathy cards which I find really difficult ...

Until next time,


Comments

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend Bronwyn.
Love your cute mini easel card.
Christine Blain said…
This is a very sweet card, Bron. Big hugs to you, on the loss of your friend. Thinking of you xx
Patrice said…
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Very sad.

I do love your latest Easel card, super sweet.

x
Isabella said…
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend even when we know they are in a better place we still find it hard, I'll be thinking of you ALL .
That is another lovely card.
Ruthy said…
Sorry to hear of the loss of your lifelong good friend, friendships like that are precious, I pray God's comfort about you at this time, and I also have to say love your new creations, all the best with the sympathy cards too I also find them a challenge hey- Ruthy xo
Leonie said…
Sorry for your loss Bronwyn xx Your card is divine, as always :)
Nikki Spencer said…
Hugs Bron, thinking of you xxx
Super cute use of the new doily die.
Hey beautiful!!! I hope that today you are feeling a little better and the sadness is less with memories to make you smile!!!!
I'm back from our 5week holiday and just wanted to pop in and say HI!!!
I love your cards, you are amazing!!! AMAZING!!!! The following posts of easel cards are out of this world!!!! R u in any magazines yet my friend, cause you totally should be!!!
So great to see your wonderful inspiration again!
Love and hugs SHarnee :)
Feeling for you Bron ... in your sadness. But ... how wonderful to have that confidence and comfort in the knowledge that he is in heaven. What better way to distract yourself than with stamping! Hugs xxaxx