A Great Sketch and a Gorgeous Colour Combo

This week at still addINKtive challenges we have a beautiful sketch and colour combo for you -


s.a # 7


A different 'twist' to s.a. challenges is that you can use both parts of the challenge or you can choose either our sketch or the colour combo to get you started - three challenges in one!  Feel free to combine ideas and play along with other challenge sites too.

I had planned to do a telescoping card for this week's challenge but I still haven't had a chance to get into my craft room and have some 'me' time for over a month now!  I'm loving my job this year but working full time is sure killing my creative mojo!

Here's hoping that many of you have a bit more time up your sleeve than me and you can join in with this week's challenge -  http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/still-addinktive-challenge-7-sketch-and.html

Happy Stamping!

Comments