An Owl CASE

I LOVE the new In Colours in the SU range!  They are my favourite colour collection since becoming a demonstrator in 2008.

This card is a CASE from Chloe Evans at Chlo's Craft Closet.  I fell in love with the cute owl card she made and have wanted to make a similar one for ages!


This is the last of my Stamp Camp Creations for now.  I did start some other projects but haven't had the chance to finish them off, as Father's Day is only a few days away and I've had lots of card kits to make for school!




Owl Builder Punch


For more great ideas on ways to use the Owl Builder Punch, please visit -


Inspired?  Please check out my on-line store for the entire range of gorgeous products from Stampin' Up! ®.  My customers receive a free tutorial with every order :)

Comments

Chloe said…
This looks great Bronwyn!! I love how changing up the colours makes such a differece :-)