UNDEFINED Vespa Flip Card and Gift Card Holder

I've always wanted a 'scooter' stamp so I got really brave and pulled out my UNDEFINED Stamp Carving Kit and set about making one for myself!


My drawing skills 'suck' so I 'Googled' 'free svg files, scooter' and found this really cool silhouette image of a 1960's Piaggio Vespa, then printed out the image to the size that I wanted, traced around the outline with a pencil and transferred it to the piece of rubber from the UNDEFINED Stamp Carving Kit.  The tools were so easy to use and I was able to produce a slightly modified version of the clip art image (In other words, I left off all the little fiddly bits).
  http://vector.me/browse/830513/1960_s_piaggio_vespa_125
 

I absolutely LOVE the Thinlits Card Dies and decided to make a flip card to feature my newly stamped scooter image.  It was meant to go in the previous challenge at Just Add Ink but I got a bit busy this week on the work and home front and never got to finish it in time.

 

There's also lots of sneak peeks of some, soon to be released goodies, on this card and it was so much fun finally putting it all together.  The inside of the card actually has a couple of extra flaps and the far right hand side is a pocket which can hold a gift card or some money.

     

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 


 For Stampin' Up! ® supplies, 24/7, make sure you check out my on-line shop

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bronwyneastley/



Comments

ColourmehappyDi said…
Love it Bron! Great funky retro look & great scooter - I've always wanted one too :-)
Hope you have a happy weekend.
Inky hugs, Di
Christine Blain said…
It sure looks like you had a blast making this card, Bron - it is fabulous! Love your custom stamp; you're so clever. Great combo of papers, colours and elements ... the recipient of this special card will, I'm sure, just love it.