The Stamp Review Crew - Foxy Friends

The Stamp Review Crew are back. This round we are featuring the extremely cute stamp set, Foxy Friends.

The SRC are a group of International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators who love to show you lots of creative ways to use your stamps.

The first card has a pop-up baby crib in the centre section. I have designed a few types of Pop-Up Baby Cribs Cards and this is the fourth one in the series. It was designed to fit neatly into a z-fold.  You can purchase the TUTORIAL HERE.

My second card is Part B of a project that I made last week - My Knitting Mouse with its very own Mouse House.

I've added a companion and attached both mice to a z-fold with a Warmth and Cheer Christmas Theme.  Only one insert is added to the box section of the card in order to attach a Christmas Tree.

See the full post here -

https://addinktivedesigns.com/2016/09/05/the-stamp-review-crew-foxy-friends/

Comments