Z-Fold Slider Card for Watercooler Wednesday Challenges

Hi there. Welcome to addINKtive designs. My lovely blogging friend and fellow Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrator, Heidi Weaver from Alberta, Canada, invited me to be a Guest Designer for Watercooler Wednesday Challenges. DT Member, Gail has a Special Fold Challenge for WWC96 and as I love to do Fancy Folds, I was quick to jump in. Thanks, Heidi for the honour of joining you and your team this week.

z-slider-28-copy

I took inspiration from the lovely and talented, Kelly Kent, a fellow Aussie SU Demonstrator. She made a very cool Z-Fold Sliding Tractor Card and I thought it was so creative to combine the z-fold with a slider! Of course I had to add a pop-up section in the middle and have used the cute truck image from Tasty Trucks.

You can see the full blog post here - https://addinktivedesigns.com/2016/11/30/z-fold-slider-card-for-watercooler-wednesday-challenges/

You can also purchase the tutorial here - https://addinktivedesigns.com/product/z-fold-slider-card-tutorial/

Comments