Baby Crib, Z-Fold Card made with the Celebrations Tag Dies

Hello and welcome to my Blogger Blog. Today I have a very special card to share with you. Our lovely niece and her hubby welcomed a new baby boy into their family and Lachie became a big brother to Noah.

 


I've designed quite a few different baby crib cards over the years using a variety of Stampin' Up! ® dies and punches and I absolutely LOVE how this latest one turned out which highlights the versatility of the Celebrations Tag Dies -



Adding the baby's name in the crib and a photo of Noah made it quite unique and very personal for the recipients.


If you'd like the instructions for this original card fold, here's the link to my tutorial - https://addinktivedesigns.com/product/baby-crib-z-fold-card-made-with-the-celebrations-tag-dies/



Thanks for stopping by,

Comments