A Huge Big Thank You


I have been given some lovely blog awards over the last few weeks and just wanted to formally say a big thankyou, not only to those ladies, but to everyone that takes a peek at my blog!

Also, if you haven't already noticed, the Design Team at Just Add Ink has doubled in size! I'm so blessed to be amongst a talented bunch of women who really love what they do! Our Ning Network is a buzz with excitement at the moment as JAI prepare to change the format slightly by having each of the two teams rostered on every second week!

This is fantastic news as the team can 'join in' on the challenge on their 'off' week if they wish (not eligible for top picks) or have more time to enter some other great challenges that are out there in Blog Land.

This is my way of welcoming the new, expanded team by giving them all a fabulous blog award!

The Design Team


I also want to acknowledge these other lovely ladies who are an inspiration and give them a 'Fabulous Blog' Award too!

Leah Weir
Kirsty Brown
Claire Harrison
Caroline Colgan


Here's 10 things about me to share -
1. I've been happily married for 25 years and am a proud mum of two gorgeous grown-up 'children'.
2. I work as a grade 5/6 teacher and oversee the Junior Campus where I teach.
3. I joined Stampin' Up! in August, 2008 and have had this blog for nearly a year! I'm surprised and amazed that I'm not the only one that reads this blog!! ;)
4. Back in 2005, the school where I teach paid for me to go to Vanuatu to visit 4 other schools that we had a 'connection' with. The experience was life changing and I would love to go to Cambodia/Bali to help with various projects that my local church helps to fund!
5. I have enjoyed lots of crafts over the years but my all-time favourite is definitely STAMPING and papercraft.
6. Two amazing 'travel' experiences will long be etched in my memory - 1) Standing on the rim of Mount Yassur in Tanna, Vanuatu and watching the volcano erupt against the night sky. 2) Walking to the edge of Fox Glacier in New Zealand.
7. I love living in Tassie. Us Taswegians are heaps better looking than most because we get to choose which head we keep! Just for the record, Tasmanians got the label of having two heads because we originally had two heads of government - one in Launceston and one in Hobart. Eventually, Hobart was chosen as the preferred site. So there you have it!!
8. I need to write a menu planner so I know what we're eating for tea more than one hour in advance!
9. My mum lives in Latrobe, my sister in Devonport and my brother lives in Ulverstone. I was born and raised in Devonport, but have now lived in Legana for 23 years! I started teaching on the West Coast of Tasmania in a place called Queenstown.
10. My love language is 'Words of Affirmation' and I married a very quietly spoken guy!!

Until another time ... Bron XX


Comments

AJ said…
Congrats Bron!! xx
Danielle Daws said…
lmao @ 7! It's good to know where that comes from!
Tania Gould said…
Thank you!!!!!! What a lovely award!

And i love learning new things about you! eg. #7 (well not about you but our Govt - who'd have thunk it! I thought it was cos we were/are supposedly "inbred"!) and #10 - what can I say!
Mae Collins said…
I didn't know that fact about why we are called 'two-headed Tasmanians', so thanks for teaching me something today Miss!
Anonymous said…
Thanks Bron you are too sweet, love your 10 things! I never knew why Tassie's had two heads. (I have family in tassie) Love your travel spots! I am very chuffed to be on the DT with all you ultra talented ladies.
Caroline said…
Thank you Bron for your inspiration and lovely comments! ;)
Unknown said…
Thank you so much Bronwyn. You are so sweet thinking of me. xx