Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aviary Make 'N' Take

Aviary Make 'n' Take



A recent hostess request was to feature the stamp set, Aviary from the Summer Mini Catalogue, as well as the Big Shot!

So this is the design I came up with for a simple Make 'n' Take. All of the ladies were keen stampers so I encouraged them to let their creative juices flow and the variety that came from the same kit was amazing! (more of that in a later post)



Here's the 'Recipe' -
Stamp Sets: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Lattice Embossing Folder, Top Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges


Happy Crafting!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous night, thanks Beautiful Bron. Not sold on Aviary but I had fun playing with it xx

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, Bronwyn!!! Love the embossed top note! I've got an award for you on my blog today...I just love your style! ;)

Paula said...

A gorgoues M&T. Definitely one I would like to use myself in a workshop. TFS ♥

Sharnee Torrents said...

Totally LOVE this card!!! Just gorgeous Bron xxxxx

Julie Marshall said...

I love how you layered the Top Note and embossed it. So pretty!

Patrice said...

That embossed top note looks great, love all the little touches on this card.

Claire said...

I hadn't caught up on your blog for a while Bronwyn, and OMG you have some gorgoeus cards here. This would be my fave - just love these colours together. Those butterfly easel cards are pretty darn cute too!

stamprightup said...

I *love* the color palette that you used!! Thank you so much for being thorough & posting the precise colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...