Just Add a Sketch ... and some Coffee

Challenge #56 at Just Add Ink


Amanda, from Just Add Ink, has put together a great sketch for this week's challenge. Be sure to hop on over to the JAI challenge site to see all the other wonderful creations from the talented DT and to upload your own entry!




Just Add Coffee and a Notepad
(Now it becomes my 'Convention Survival Kit' ;)




Project Recipe
Stamp Set: Morning Cup
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Basic Brown
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Elegant Soiree DSP, Watercolour Paper, Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponge, Victoria Crochet Trim, Double Stitched Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Sticky Strip
Non-SU: Coffee Bag, Note-pad, Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars)


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Sherry Kushibab said…
Like the colors on your card and most definitely agree with the sentiment.
Jess S said…
mmhmm, love robert timms coffee if only that it fits perfectly with every craft project! Love your 'survival kit!' would make a great pick me up for a friend!
Paula Dobson said…
Ohh, ohh, I am coming to Convention too - will you make me this gorgeous survivial kit too - pretty please!!! Love everything about it - you clever Chickie!
Anonymous said…
Love it Bron and Ill bring the thermos/hot water to convention yes?
Mae's Cachet said…
What a nifty project this is! Love the colours and how you have incorporated the sketch into this project. Looking forward to Convention!
THis is amazing Bron!! WOw those colours are super fab and the project itself is wonderful!! I love the lace ribbon!! Are you perhaps sharing the link to make??
HUgs and SMiles SHarnee :)
Christine Blain said…
Absolutely beautiful, Bron. I reckon you might have to shove a few more coffee sachets in, to really help you survive Convention! Looking forward to seeing you there :)
Lorie Hethorn said…
How clever! I love the theme and the colors! Nice cards!
Thanks for sharing!
loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com
Leonie said…
Another fabulous creation! I love the colours you have used here, and the colouring is divine!
KimB said…
Love the colours and lace Bron. Brings a smile to my face even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I'll just substitute tea shall I? Looking forward to sharing a cuppa with you in May :)
Kim
Liam said…
wow what a clever idea. Just absolutely adorable. thanks for sharing.

Liam
Fiona Harrison said…
Fabulous!!! Loved it when I thought it was a card, was amazed when I saw it oped. Love it.
Fiona
More brilliance!
I have given you a little award on my blog.
See http://stampingstill.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-awards.html
Ann Craig said…
I'm so glad to have discovered your blog Bronwyn (via my jac-inks challenge blog) and I will be a regular visitor now. In fact I find it so inspiring that I'd like to pass on a blogging award to you. You'll find it at http://wwwAnnCraig.blogspot/step-up-those-old-cards.html
Wow! This is sweet and gorgeous! And ... a great treat for you! Hugs xxaxx