Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lego Tag

 Lego Tag

Just dropping in to post another tag that I made for Monday's demo.  I've seen so many Lego inspired cards on Pinterest that I thought I would make my own little tag using SU's 1" square punch and the Itty Bitty Circle Punch.  I think it turned out quite cute!  Judging by the reactions it was one of the favourites of the day.
PS:  A big thank you to K. Dunbrook on Splitcoast who always lets people know if their card was chosen as a favourite for the week/year.  I was honoured to receive both awards.  Much appreciated!

CONGRATS......a cas favourite this week (July 23rd)


BIG CONGRATULATIONS....your card is a CAS FAVORITES: The Best of 2012. Happy New YEAR!!!

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

This is just THE cutest thing, Bron!! Love the bright, happy colours (and the polka dot brad)!

Shoregirl said...

Oh, wow! I love this cute little tag...so creative and fun!

Allisa said...

This is so adorably cute! My older boys were lego fanatics! Great tag for a lego gift!

Lisa said...

HOW FUN!!! Bronwyn this is such a cute idea!

Sharla said...

Your lego tag is brillant! So clever, love the colors too!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment!

Sharla :)

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors! I happened to have posted a Lego card today too! Didn't know they were popular right now...I'm in good company! TFS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Can understand why this was a hit! Totally adorable! Hugs xxx

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Another brilliant tag!
I often give lego as presents, so I may actually have to case this one :)
Love it!

H2 :) said...

Yes, Bron, totally cute!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...