Dynamic Duos #12 with a Bit of Punch

Dynamic Duos #12 - Japanese Doll Tag

It's Black Tie Week and Poppy Parade is the colour that Lesley has chosen to team up with Black for our 12th challenge at Dynamic Duos this week.  The Dessert Option is to use Punches.




This is another project that I shared at my recent 'Totally Tags' demonstration.  The tag template is from Silhouette (Luggage Tag) and embossed with a CB embossing folder.

The colours just led me down the 'Oriental' path so I made a little Japanese Doll from punches.  I have made lots of these for swaps in the past and seeing the dessert option for Dynamic Duos is to use punches this week, I thought I would re-visit this cute little design.

You can see my Japanese Doll Swaps here -
 http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2009/10/japanese-doll-card-parade.html

Here's a link to the instructions that I used -
http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/card-ideas/153-little-japanese-girls.html


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out all the other Dynamos for some Black Tie projects to get you inspired -


Happy crafting!

Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
She is so cute Bron, love the oriental theme and your colour graduation on the faux stitching.
Love, love, love this tag Bron! She is just the cutest little thing!
Kim S said…
What amazing detail...you've even considered the simple little things like the leaves popped over the sentiment. It's stunning!
Mary said…
I love the punch art doll! Super cute!
Lisa Elton said…
Another wonderful tag Bronwyn! The little Japanese doll is adorable and I love all of your layered details!
H2 :) said…
A gorgeous creation Bron! Love the placement of your elements, all the clever details & your sweet little Doll. :)
Tui Nathan said…
Well, that sentiment says it all ... "Beautiful" .... love this Bron!
Anonymous said…
All the texture with the embossing and the layers bring this cute little tag to life. I love it Bronwyn.
Carol L said…
I'm blown away with the tag you made! Every element is just fabulous, and I love how you created the little doll with punches! NJ!
OMGosh this is so cute!!!! I love it.
So darn cute! Love the Japanese maple leaves too! Hugs xxx
Karen Aicken said…
FABULOUS! I love all the little details you added to your tag.
Cheers, Karen