Totally Tags - Doily Inspiration

Here's another instalment of projects that I shared at a recent demo entitled, 'Totally Tags'.  I won't go into detail about each one as I have a zillion things I need to do today.  If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email.


1.  Tag Gift Set (Martha Stewart Birds on a Wire Punch)


2. Doily Tag (with Kaiser Flowers)


3. Doily Tag


This gorgeous card made by my friend, Amanda, inspired the following card that I made for a challenge at Annabelle Stamps.  I incorporated a tag for the demo and showed the ladies how to make a paper rose.


4. Tags on Cards

Here's a link to a tutorial on Rolled Roses that my friend, Tania, put together -


5.  Tags on Cards


I hope you enjoyed having a peek at my doily inspired tags and cards.  There's still a few days worth of posts to go so make sure you visit every day this week.

Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

Elaine said…
I love tags, and you have have given me some cute ideas. Tags are so versatile, and just give that little bit extra. The japanese doll is gorgeous. Love them all!!
Patrice said…
Bron what a fabulous feast all the attendees of your tags class received. I'm loving see them all. Well done for producing such a gorgeous variety.
Tui Nathan said…
Wow ... love all of these creations ... the kraft/doily combos are stunning!
Where did that yummy purple colour come from? Great ideas ... So inspirational. Hugs xxx
H2 :) said…
Looks like a vintage theme with this batch, Bron, & they're all gorgeous! The gift set is a really sweet idea. You have really rocked this presentation, showing how versatile the humble tag can be. :)