Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Bronwyn Eastley, Tasmania, AUSTRALIA
Search This Blog
The Lollipop Ladies #49 - Fantales
The Lollipop Ladies #49 - Fantales with Text
There's a new challenge over at the Lollipop Ladies. This fortnight we have the delicious treat, often consumed in Movie Theatres all around the country - Fantales. (I used to love reading about all the famous people on the wrappers).
The extra little challenge is toadd textto your project.
I used SU's colours Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight to match the Fantale Wrappers...
... added a die cut (movie film) from EZ Cut to keep with the Fantale theme and then a few embellishments to finish off the card.
I hope you get time to play along. Make sure you check out the Lollipop Ladies Challenge Blog for some sweet inspiration.
Hi there. I've been eying off some great examples of Z-fold, pop-up cards on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to make one. I tweaked the basic design a little by adding some inserts; the ones you use in card-in-a-box style cards. So I've called my take on this fun fold, a Pop-Up, Z-Fold, Card in a Box! - It's a crate full of summer strawberries with some home-made strawberry jam sitting on the kitchen bench.
This card was made for a dear friend's birthday and I'm also entering it into two card challenges - JAI #318 - "Just Add S"
I was going a little stir crazy so decided to end my 'blog fasting' today. I lasted 2 weeks which isn't the entire month of March that I was aiming for but I have severely cut down my Internet usage and spent my 'free' time getting my priorities a little more in order :)
Here are some doily cards I wanted to share with you on this beautiful March Long Weekend Holiday. Inspiration came from a very CAS Card I found through Pinterest.
For a Stampin' Up! ® version of this card, please check out what I made using the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and co-ordinating die.
Butterfly Die - Marianne Creatables
(Thanks to Lisa Lara at Splitcoast for recognising this card as a CAS favouritefor the week)
Newsprint Bird - Hero Arts
Gorgeous DSP from First Edition Paper - Isabelle
Flowers from Kaiser Craft
Sentiments from STAMP-IT
Leaf Flourish - Marianne Creatables
Stamps - SU
Bird Die - Sizzix Oval Frame Bird and Pendant
Stamps- Hero Arts and SU
Punch Potpourri Scallop Circle Easel Card in the Dynamic Duo of Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink
1. Score a piece of card stock through the middle (which is double the length of your die) and line up the folded piece over the Scallop Circle Die (SCD) leaving 4 scallops at the top to form the base of your card.
This is how it should look after you run it through the Big Shot Machine.
2. Score a line through the middle of the top Scallop Circle and fold upwards.
3. Apply Sticky Strip or glue to half the Scallop Circle as shown above.
4. Cut out a single Scallop Circle in the same colour (Melon Mambo) and stick it to the folded half so the top layer sits up like an easel (The top half that is facing will now be a double layer and the bottom half, a single layer of card stock).
5. Cut two circles using the lighter shade (Pretty In Pink) and attach one to the base of the card. Sponge around the edges with the darker shade of ink before gluing the other circle to the front of the card.