Saturday, July 14, 2012

Strips of Colour for CAS-ual Fridays

CAS-ual Fridays

CFC61: Use strips of colour or pattern in your Clean And Simple creation

I saw the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this morning as I was scrolling through my blog feed and remembered the gorgeous photo of all the decorative tapes that Freckled Fawn were advertising ... made a mental note to try and get something made using my stash of washi, masking, artisan's tape ... whatever :) but the whole CAS thing didn't quite go to plan.  I think I over did the buttons and bling!  Oh well, at least 50% of the challenge is right as it was very simple and quick to make.


Supplies:  SU buttons, rhinestones, ribbon, brad, sentiment, bird die from Memory Box, tapes from pinkpaislee and Kaszazz.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you have some time to craft this weekend.
 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Bronwyn this is just HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Christine Blain said...

I LOVE it!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fun, bright tag!! Love those strips of tape and color! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

terriloo said...

This is so adorably sweet and happy! Makes me smile a lot!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Bright ... Funky & fabulous! Hugs xxx

H2 :) said...

Oh, this is lots of fun Bron, & that little blue birdie sends my heart a flutter! Fantastic mix of elements. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic strips Bronwyn.

Patrice said...

Awesome! Love all the bright!

Sharnee Torrents said...

Ooooo love this!!! What super awesome colours!!! Sooooo fabbo!
Smiles Sharnee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...