Monday, July 23, 2012

Tags 'n' Cards

Here's a couple of cards that I shared at my recent 'Totally Tags' Demo.
  

 
For this card, I heat embossed the beautiful corner stamp from Utopia Collection with  white embossing powder, attached it to my dry embossed background, only at the corner edges with double sided tape. I then slid the matching tag inside the pocket that I had created.


 
This second card has a tag on the inside and is made with the Martha Stewart Double Edge Doily Lace Punch and the Kaiser Craft Collection of Hey Birdie Patterned Papers.


4 comments:

Helen said...

I've just been catching up with all the gorgeous tags you have made, such a lovely variety. I love your "Going Bananas" card - very cute! Helen C

Lisa said...

These are FABULOUS Bronwyn! Your first could be a Dynamic Duos card with your two shades of blue!! Love the little row of toadstools on the second card.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So much gorgeous detail. Wow, Bronwyn! Hugs xxx

H2 :) said...

Wow, Bron, I'm sure Heather has already got you booked for the next demo. The variety of your tag projects is spectacular! The blue one is divine - the mix of heat & dry embossing & that fabulous stamped image is wonderful. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...