Tip Toe through the Tulips - Small Flowerpot Easel Card

Welcome to addINKtive designs.  I recently entered a watercolouring challenge at Just Us Girls and made a Small Flowerpot Easel Card for my mum's upcoming birthday.  The card was inspired by a recent trip we had to the Tulip Farm at Table Cape.  There were so many photos that I wanted to share on my blog that I decided to write another post.


This easel card is made with SU's Envelope Liners Framelits smallest die and the beautiful tulips stamp is from a retired set called, Blessed Easter.
I really appreciate the many crafters all over the globe that purchase my tutorials; the sales help to keep me in SU supplies so I can continue to create and share my ideas with you. My day job keeps me very busy and I have limited time available to hold classes or workshops. So ... thank you!

 
My mum enjoying the tulips at Table Cape, near Wynyard in Tasmania.


 Another place ticked off my bucket list!

 


 

 

 I love Spring in Tasmania.  It sure is a beautiful part of the world.


Thanks for stopping by,



Comments

Verónica said…
I love all. thank you for share everything. I like your picture. This please is amazing.
Verónica said…
I love yours picture. This please is amazing.
Martie Rollin said…
Saw this delightful card on Pinterest and decided to take a closer look. Loved seeing your photos of the tulip farm. Lovely photos of beautiful flowers!