Welcome to addINKtive designs. I'm sharing another 'acceptance' card that I made today and decided to use the colour combo from Colour Me - Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler.
They are gorgeous colours for 'Fall' but it just so happens that we are nearing the end of Spring down under, so I inked up my Swallowtail stamp and did some emboss resist using the Dots Decorative Mask.
Dotty Emboss Resist for CMCC #98
1. Stamp Swallowtail with Versa Mark Ink onto Shimmery White Card.
2. Heat Emboss with White Embossing Powder.
3. Place Dots Decorative Mask over the image and use Sponge Daubers to apply the three different coloured inks.
4. Use an Aquapainter and watercolour the rest of the butterfly image using Crushed Curry Ink.
5. Add a sentiment using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp and secure the Blossom Accent with a Glue Dot.