CASEing Steffi from Stempelwiese

Hi there.  Yesterday I enjoyed some time in my craft room and was loving the idea of not having to think too hard about what I wanted to create; I decided that in order to get my mojo back, I would CASE (copy and share everything) a beautiful card that I spotted over at The Global Design Project. It's a real stunner designed by Steffi Helmschrott from Stempelwiese.

It's rare that I completely CASE a card right down to the layout and colour scheme but Steffi's card was sheer perfection in my book. Not only did I end up with a very pretty card, my mojo did return and for that I am extremely grateful.  I now have a list of supplies I need for another SU order, my Swallowtail stamp got inked up for the second time, I decided that I really do enjoy heat embossing and watercolouring the background and have now declared Shimmer White as my favourite card stock of all time!  It also did take my mind off the fact that I was missing being in Melbourne for On Stage with my stamping buddies (sniff).

 

 

There's a few subtle changes that I made because I didn't have all the same supplies as Steffi and I also decided to emboss the vellum punched flowers and use Shimmer White Card Stock instead of watercolour paper.  Thanks, Steffi for your inspiration; I think I might need to make some more in different colours!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  
Be sure to come back in a few hours (7 pm AEST) to see my second Christmas Colour Combo for The Colour Tree.

Comments

Hey Bronwyn, thanks for CASEing my card and thanks for your kind words. It's an honor for me having produced such a perfect card in your eyes. You're also doing great work - i just clicked through your blog and love it.

Steffi ❤︎