Swap Around the World

Rachel's UStamp Swap


Nature Walk


I received a beautiful SWAP in the mail this week all the way from the USA. Isn't it gorgeous? It was created by Rachel Yurkanin for the latest UStamp with Dawn and Friends 'Swap Around the World'.

This beautiful card uses the lovely stamp set called 'Nature Walk' that is available in the current US Occasions Mini Catalogue, along with the new Tulip Border Embossing Folder.

Thanks Rachel. You are so talented.

You can view the swap I sent Rachel, HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT submission for Just Add Ink. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

WOW that card really is gorgeous!! Love the colours and that bird!! How wonderful to receive mail from sooo far away!
SMiles SHarnee ;)
Patrice said…
You're so lucky Bron, this is a gorgeous card. I love the soft colours.
Jo said…
Wow Bron, a gorgeous card for a gorgeous card. I really like this set, I hope it's in our next mini.