It's lovely to get some happy mail amongst the bills and advertising material. When I opened each of these little beauties they certainly brought a smile to my face. A big thanks goes out to all the 'senders'. XX
How sweet ... and how thoughtful ... AND ... how well deserved, Bronwyn! It's always lovely to get happy mail. Hugs xxaxx PS I am still having computer probs ... after a major crash! Access to the internet is frustrating me ... even though my dh has solved the main probs. Off to scroll through what I have missed over the last few days ... but with so much to catch up on ... I don't have time to comment on each post, sorry! Hugs xxaxx
Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card The Colour Combo for Just Add Ink's 57th Challenge Butterfly Easel Card I designed a butterfly easel card for my latest project at UStamp with Dawn and Friends using the Punch Bunch Stamp Set . For this challenge I popped the little butterfly from the Bliss Set , added some pearls and stamped the gorgeous flourish from the same SAB stamp set to form the background pattern for both die cut butterflies. I also sponged around the edges with River Rock Ink. PS: Thanks again to Nancy Riley for choosing this card as one of her iPicks for this week! Inside the Photo Wallet This would make a Lovely Hostess Gift (especially for a scrap-booking enthusiast) Complete with Photo Mats Instructions for the Photo Wallet can be found HERE . My Tutorial for the Butterfly Easel Card can be found HERE . Project Recipe for Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Fresh Cuts Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock Card Stock...
Sale-a-bration is just around the corner and I'm getting ready for my workshop launch at the end of the month by trying out some of the freebies I've earned during the pre-order time for demos. I decided to CASE a very cute owl birthday card/gift bag that my talented up-line, Sharnee , gave me last year for my birthday (photos at the end of this post). Inside with the air conditioning going was a good place to be today as we're experiencing a bit of a heat wave at the moment (34 degrees Celsius is hot for Tassie and tomorrow the temperature is expected to rise even further). Sweet Sorbet Owl Card My project is actually a card so here's a little tutorial I put together if you want to make one for yourself. Hopefully the photos will be self explanatory. I'll point out the SAB free gifts along the way. Sponge the edges of the Top Note pieces, scallop circles and hearts with matching ink. S...
This week at still addINKtive challenges Kathy has chosen a beautiful colour combo. I thought the colour palette was perfect for one of my little Valentine Chocolate Holders . My newest SAB set, Bloomin' Marvellous, was wanting to get inky for the first time, so in keeping with 'tradtition' for this time of the year, I came up with a similar design to past years but swapped the stamp set to a current SAB one. It's the Fifth Week of the Month at s.a. challenges so we will either have a sketch or a colour combo for inspiration. We've decided to go with this trio and can't wait to see your lovely creations. Here's some more detailed pictures of my DT project for the week - Bloomin' Marvellous SAB Stamp Set (Free with every $100 {AUD} purchase during SALE-A-BRATION time) I used Guylian Heart Shaped Belgian Chocolates, available in packs of 8 from Woolworths. Just having some photography fun - using a little cu...
Comments
PS I am still having computer probs ... after a major crash! Access to the internet is frustrating me ... even though my dh has solved the main probs. Off to scroll through what I have missed over the last few days ... but with so much to catch up on ... I don't have time to comment on each post, sorry! Hugs xxaxx