This week at still addINKtive challenges Kathy has chosen a beautiful colour combo. I thought the colour palette was perfect for one of my little Valentine Chocolate Holders . My newest SAB set, Bloomin' Marvellous, was wanting to get inky for the first time, so in keeping with 'tradtition' for this time of the year, I came up with a similar design to past years but swapped the stamp set to a current SAB one. It's the Fifth Week of the Month at s.a. challenges so we will either have a sketch or a colour combo for inspiration. We've decided to go with this trio and can't wait to see your lovely creations. Here's some more detailed pictures of my DT project for the week - Bloomin' Marvellous SAB Stamp Set (Free with every $100 {AUD} purchase during SALE-A-BRATION time) I used Guylian Heart Shaped Belgian Chocolates, available in packs of 8 from Woolworths. Just having some photography fun - using a little cu...
Hoot-Hoot Hooray! It has been a lot of fun figuring out what to do with this new sketch challenge . When I saw Makeesha's gorgeous example to go with the challenge, I was so keen to get out my new butterfly stamps and punch (available in the Summer Mini from Dec. 1st). Instead, I thought I'd try something a little different. However, I'm definitely going to make a similar card with butterflies, before the week is out! A Closer Look Supplies for Hoot-Hoot Hooray! Stamp Sets: Owl Together Now, Weathered Background stamp Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip (plain and textured), Kiwi Kiss (textured), Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Watercolour Paper Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel and Tangerine Tango Accessories: Walk in the Park DSP, DS Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Button Latte, Linen Thread, Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals Techniques: Watercolouring and dry embossing Here...
This card uses SU's Blushing Bride card stock and ink, the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and Antique Brads . The sentiment is from the stamp set, Butterfly Prints and I have used the textured impressions embossing folder, Finial Press in this example. If you wish to see my tutorial, it is only available as a pdf file, with the purchase of the Larger Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial. Unfortunately, a few websites have copied my entire tutorial and published it without my consent, including all the photos and instructions. It's just as well I add a watermark to everything. So, after two years of sharing the love, I feel I need to remove the instructions from this post to avoid any further plagiarism. Thanks for your understanding. ........................................................................................................................................................... Disclaimer: My tutorial does not replicate the one that...
Comments