Hostess Gifts











It's fun getting ready for workshops. I've seen this little 3x3 tote box on Splitcoast stampers and was hanging out to make a set of cute little gift cards. Of course I had to use my new stamp set, Great Friend!

The new Parisian Breeze specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect for such a project as it is printed on textured, cover weight card stock.

Stamp Set: Great Friend
Card stock: Whisper white, baja breeze, kraft
Ink: Baja breeze and Choc chip
Accessories: Parisian Breeze DSP, filigree designer brads, vintage brads, baja breeze double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, flower fusion too, corner rounder punch, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals.
Technique: Rock'n'roll

I hope Shirley will enjoy her workshop!

Comments

This is a GORGEOUS Hostess gift Bron! WOW!! I'm sure she will have a wonderful night with you demo-ing!
Thanks for sharing!
SMiles and Hugs
Sharnee xxx