The Colour Tree Challenge #10
Hi there. I'm so glad you have stopped by TCT Challenges . If you love neutral shades you're going to love this week's colour combo at The Colour Tree . Sadly I don't have a project to share with you today as my day job is all consuming at the moment and my craft room is in chaos. These two factors combined equals zero 'mojo' for me :( My stash of cards that I made over the summer break for TCTC have run out and I will need to wait until after Easter before I can find the time to craft again. Thankfully, Liz, my March Guest Designer has a project to share with you. Make sure you hop by her blog and leave some comment love - Elizabeth Gross Tomorrow I'm off to Sydney for a Principal's Conference so I will check in next weekend to see what projects have been linked up. Until then ... Happy crafting! About The Colour Tree Challenges - Every Sunday night at 7pm (AEDT) I host a weekly colour challenge where you can ink...

Comments