Monday, August 17, 2009

My Convention Swaps

Just in case there's somebody out there in the cyber world that actually checks to see if I've posted anything new lately, the answer is NO!! I have been out of action due to my Pop's passing and have now come down with some 'bug'!! Very annoying. While the panadol is still working, I thought I would share my swaps that I made for Convention in Canberra - way back in May! Apologies to those that have already seen these on Facebook but I thought that after all the effort I went to, to get these ready, they were worth putting on my blog.

I have got some new stamps and accessories to play with but don't feel that energetic or creative at the moment - hopefully, I'll be able to share some new creations soon.


Swap Number 1
Stamps Sets: Upsy Daisy and Bird on a Branch
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Not Quite Navy
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette and Glossy White
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Earth Element Brads (NQN), Flower Fusion Too, Brayer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Anywhere Glue Stick


Swap Number Two
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Choc Chip, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss
Card Stock: Confetti White, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Choc Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Anywhere Glue Stick, Snail Adhesive


Swap Number Three
Stamp Sets: Always, Always in Bloom Wheel
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1/2" Circle Punches, Sweet Always Designer Series Paper, Anywhere Glue Stick, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...