Tania's Talented Mum, Jeane

I had to feature another 'guest' on my blog, the lovely Jeane. She is Tania's mum. You can see where Tania gets her talent from. I work with Jeane and a few years back, CCA sent us on a school sponsored trip to Vanuatu. I got to know her really well but she's been hiding her crafting talent up until now. I just love the colours and combination of stamp sets here. Hope to feature some more of her designs at a later stage.

I am really looking forward to the school holidays so I can get back into paper crafting. Sickness and then reports have kept me out of action for awhile. Thanks for browsing at my little blog. I've just had a fellow Tasmanian look at my posts on Splitcoast and we've emailed. Hope to catch up with Kathy in Hobart. Technology is a great tool to help form connections. What a blessed life I have.

Comments