The Best Thing about Stamping & Papercraft is ...

Having Fun


Look What I Made!


A Close Up of Amanda's Cupcake Gift Box


Helen's Cupcake Gift Box



... sharing the fun with friends! Don't you agree?

Last night Helen and Amanda came around to make a little cupcake gift box and to have a play with some stamps, punches etc.

It was so good to share my stamping space (a converted rumpus room) with real people and not just my computer screen! It's been about 3 months since I held my last class but they'll be happening once a month for the rest of the year!

They had fun crafting while I unpacked my new box of goodies (Autumn/Winter pre-order) and put together the new stamp sets I had received. It was good to catch up and chat until late.

A big Happy Birthday TODAY to the lovely and talented, Amanda, who first introduced me to Stampin' Up! almost 2 years ago!

Cheers,
Bron XX

PS: The template for the cupcakes can be purchased from the Digi Chick Boutique (link on my side bar).

PPS: Some of the children in my grade 5/6 class made some cupcake gift boxes too. You can view them here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, I had the best night, thank you and absolutely the best part of craft is hanging out with buddies :-) Love Amanda xx