Just Add Ink Challenge # 7

A Kind Word


It's time for another challenge at Just Add Ink. This week it's all about colour. Confession time! I struggled with the colour combo as I'm so not into Bold Brights but challenges are meant to challenge!! This one certainly pushed me way beyond my comfort zone and then some.

I CASED my own card that I did for my very first challenge last September. You can view it here. It was a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge # 33.




Here are the colours for this week's challenge at Just Add Ink.



Project Recipe
Stamp Sets: A Kind Word, Pocket Silhouettes, Lovely Labels
Ink: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, So Saffron, Staz On Black
Cardstock: Confetti White, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolour Paper, Aqua Painter, A Walk in the Park DSP (Spring Mini), Blush Blossom Watercolour Crayon, So Saffron Ribbon (from Ribbon Bundle Promotion, 2009), Clear Button, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Bron X

Comments

Paula Dobson said…
Oh Bron, this is so pretty. I love this stamp set. You have combined the colours beautifully!
Leonie said…
Tricky colours but a gorgeous creation!
Mae Collins said…
I think this card is so sweet and would give anyone pleasure to receive it!
Anonymous said…
Hi Bronwyn - love your card! I especially like the versamark on the Turquoise to create a pattern paper look...
Jan