A Trip Down Memory Lane #2 - Swaps




These cards were made for my very first Stampin' Up! Event - the Regionals in Hobart (November 2008).

I get a bit restless making just one design when I do SWAPS so I'll be armed with a few different ones for the upcoming National Convention in Sydney. I'll try and aim to make 10 a week until the 21st May rocks around. Fun times ahead!

The first card with the cute little bird has remained a favourite and I've kept that Hostess Level 2 Stamp Set (Spring Solitude).

Are there any retired stamp sets or In Colours that you just can't part with?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love my artfully asian set. The leaves in that set are always useful and I am not sure if you remember that I used it with one of the Just Add Ink Challenges. For me in general I cant part with any of my stamp sets, but I dont have as many as a demonstrator, so I am not at a point of having too many. :) I also recently purchased the retired set Dino-Mite. I cant wait until I get it in the post. Thanks for sharing your cards from the past. It is interesting to see the colours and layouts that you used.