Oriental Butterfly

I thought that after making so many of these little butterfly easel cards last year as swaps, I'd never make another one for a very long time. However, some beautiful Japanese Washi Origami Paper, shimmery card stock and a CB embossing folder have given these little wings a new lease on life.

Oriental Butterfly


Supplies:
Gold card stock and brads from SU.
Red Shimmer card stock and CB embossing folder (Non-SU)

Japanese Washi Origami Paper

Want to make one for yourself?
With every purchase of my Larger Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial, you will receive a free pdf file of my smaller Butterfly Easel Card Tutorial, as featured in today's post.


Happy crafting,

Comments

Sandie said…
I spied this delightful card over at Splitcoast Stampers and had to come visit your blog. How charming, so glad I did.... beautiful creations!!!
Archana Joshi said…
So beautiful. Don't have words to explain. Thanks for sharing.
H2 :) said…
A stunning addition to your beautiful butterfly collection! Love your combination of cardstocks & washi paper. See you soon, L & H :)
Sam said…
I never tire of looking at your creations Bronwyn. They are so delightful to behold, and your photographs do them great justice too.

I also just spent a full minute admiring your blog banner. The card at right...it is soooooooo amazing. I've possibly seen it before on your blog, maybe even commented on it, but wow...it just caught my eye and WOW...!

Also, also ;-)....Do you use natural lighting for your shots, or do use a lamp of some sort? I love the effect either way. Your colours always look fab!

Have a good one,
Sam.
Nikki Spencer said…
Beautiful Bron! love the colourings and textures. xxx
Judy May said…
Stunning butterfly easels, Bron. Love the colours and the embossing sets it off perfectly.