A Sneak Peek

Technique - Polished Stone

Here's a little sneak peek at the cards I've been making for my 'Workshop Wow' Presentation in Hobart tonight. Can you tell that blue is my favourite colour?

I've got a few hours to go before I walk out the door, pick up two good friends, and head off down the Midland's Highway! Isn't it great to have a 'boss' that lets you swap your days off? I still have to glue the Project Recipes on the back of all my Swaps and Demo Cards, gather the equipment that we need for the Make 'n' Take and work out what I'll put on my cue cards. I will be able to breathe air again soon!

It has been a rewarding experience just preparing for it all. I hope my 5 minutes of 'fame' will be a 'polished performance' - ha ha!

I will feature all the cards in detail, in another post, along with a fantastic competition for people to enter!

Until then ...
Bronwyn xx :)

Comments

WOW Bronwyn, you've been SOOOO busy!!! I love, LOVE, LOVE your china doll card!!! I'm not doing any swaps but perhaps I could ask nicely for one!! You're such a cleverlady!!
Look forward to seeing you there tonight,
hugs SHarnee :0)