Hobart Swaps

One of the great things about being an SU Demonstrator is that you get to meet a lot of lovely people who share a common interest. I was able to attend the Hobart Field Training Event this month with Tania and Leonie.

It was a fun night where I gathered some wonderful ideas, techniques and got a sneak peek at some of the new Summer Mini products (I now have a copy and it is 'gob smackingly gorgeous'). We're not allowed to post pictures on our blogs until the pre-order release date (3rd November). I can't wait to show you the cute samples that we made in Hobart, and when I get up from typing this, hopefully I will have time to go and create some more! Thankfully it's a long weekend here in Northern Tasmania.


Here's the Swaps that I received from a bunch of very talented people.


My top 5 Picks

They were all very clever, but I narrowed it down to my favourite 5. Clockwise from top left -
Tania Gould, Lynda Moss, Julie Leeper, Claire Harrison and Sharon Walsh (Credereshaz.blogspot.com).

Tania, now has her own blog (Time for Me; Time for You) and she has just posted her very first card. Why don't you drop by and check it out!

Tomorrow, I'm catching up with some friends from Sydney and a couple of my closest friends, from down the North West Coast. I'll be back for an early November post, with some cute Summer Mini samples for you to 'clap your eyes on'. Until then, enjoy your weekend ...

Bronwyn

PS: My addiction is stamping but it is also therapy for my addINKtion.

Comments

Tania Gould said…
It was a great night - and I know that I learnt heaps! It's such a fantastic feeling spending time with like-minded people and its not a hard job to see how much some demonstrators just love their creating! Also, its always nice to win a free set! ;)