Here's a pic of Jenti's finished card for the Launceston Show. It's definitely 'Priceless'. The colours, Regal Rose and Rose Red go so well together. I love the layout of this card. Hasn't she done a fantastic job?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
I think Jenti did a really good job and was very creative. Jasmine
Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card The Colour Combo for Just Add Ink's 57th Challenge Butterfly Easel Card I designed a butterfly easel card for my latest project at UStamp with Dawn and Friends using the Punch Bunch Stamp Set . For this challenge I popped the little butterfly from the Bliss Set , added some pearls and stamped the gorgeous flourish from the same SAB stamp set to form the background pattern for both die cut butterflies. I also sponged around the edges with River Rock Ink. PS: Thanks again to Nancy Riley for choosing this card as one of her iPicks for this week! Inside the Photo Wallet This would make a Lovely Hostess Gift (especially for a scrap-booking enthusiast) Complete with Photo Mats Instructions for the Photo Wallet can be found HERE . My Tutorial for the Butterfly Easel Card can be found HERE . Project Recipe for Photo Wallet and Butterfly Easel Card Stamps: Bliss (SAB), Fresh Cuts Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock Card Stock...
Welcome to add ink tive designs and another Friday Night Blog Hop for CASEing the Catty! This week we are CASEing our way through the Everyday Section of the Stampin' Up! Catalogue. It's the largest chapter in the annual catty so it was difficult to decide on which project I was going to use for inspiration. I finally settled on the card from page 99; changed the whole colour scheme and used a different embossing folder and stamps. It just so happens that the card fitted nicely into a couple of my favourite challenges and seeing I haven't made a card for three whole weeks, I am 'milking it for all it's worth'! I just hope I can get some other projects done before the end of the weekend. CTC 42 - Everyday 1. SUO Challenges #128 - Butterflies! SUO Challenges - For this challenge, create a project, using Stampin’ Up! products only, that features Butterflies – one or a whole bunch – but certainly make the butterfly the hi...
Challenge #56 at Just Add Ink Amanda, from Just Add Ink , has put together a great sketch for this week's challenge. Be sure to hop on over to the JAI challenge site to see all the other wonderful creations from the talented DT and to upload your own entry! Just Add Coffee and a Notepad (Now it becomes my 'Convention Survival Kit' ;) Project Recipe Stamp Set: Morning Cup Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Basic Brown Card Stock: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla Accessories: Elegant Soiree DSP, Watercolour Paper, Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponge, Victoria Crochet Trim, Double Stitched Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Sticky Strip Non-SU: Coffee Bag, Note-pad, Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars) Thanks for stopping by,
Comments